Wednesday 4 June 2014

Retaining Walls!!!

As the heading say's, I am off to the block of Land this Friday Morning to meet the vendor!

We are discussing retaining walls, and the possible cost of $30k-$50k in doing so.
Number's Like this make my skin crawl if I am to be totally honest.

I have had 2 Landscape designers see pictures of our block, and Both have said no chance this would be needed.

I have even had a few family members and another person from the Vendor look as well and were all fairly certain any form of retaining wall would be minimal.

However the person meeting me on Friday is fairly certain I will need this, and not just any retaining wall, they are telling me a 2 METRE HIGH retaining wall.


Right hand side


Left hand side


Shot from back left to front


Now 2 Metre Retaining wall on this block?????? And I have to remove my Split level, or reverse it the other way?

Friday is going to be interesting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment