Monday 2 February 2015

Piering Complete

What a day to see this finally happen, all 97.89 Lin Metres Poured in. Way above the 50m Allowance but thankfully being a house and Land package this extra concrete is covered in the package.

Otherwise could of been an extra $4k - $5k concrete today. But I am sure the built in Site cost's covered this (wink).

Anyway here are the shot's, I didn't get a final shot of it complete as I had to head off to get my Son from Daycare, However my Wife did go down after work and got a few after shots I can add later.

Capitol Concrete Guys Going Hardcore







32 Holes just for the front half of house


This is 4 Metres Deep.......


MJH Ryan Double checking Depth for Sign off, and preparing to Order the concrete on the fly.






That's a Big Crane





60+ of these thanks




The final Result


No comments:

Post a Comment