Saturday 29 March 2014

Colours Signed Off! Variation approved!

Today was one of those day's where you just wonder if things will fall into place, I had my doubts at first however the variation to my contract came back with the changes we were looking for on the tiles, and we signed off on the Colour Selection as well.

So the main final tender should come back to me early next week, just need to look and check to see I am still on Budget, there's a small chance the budget will hurt a bit, we had the carpets pre-quoted during the consolidated tender phase, and now need to double check the old quoted rate isn't too far below the new rate that needs to be entered.  This will impact the price, I just need clarity by how much. It's hidden cost's like this that can catch you out, so my advise here would be to only get tiles and carpets quoted once you are at Colour Selection.

I'll be honest and say, it was a challenge to get this transparent, and changed without a small bloody nose given. If you ever feel like you might be getting hood winked, ask and ask again, if that fails - Demand IT!

If it all stacks up next week, I just need to include a variation into the Tender for the bank, so that i can cover the Electrical component, you don't do this till the Land registers but Mr Bank want's to see it before you move into Exchanging on the land. In particular House and land Packages.


No comments:

Post a Comment