Tuesday 18 March 2014

What I think our house might look like!


Thought I would Play around with the Finish we are after, this is something my Wife and myself seem to like.



PS.... Don't go bagging my artistic cut n paste!


  • bag and paint around Mid-section, Possibly a darker shade.
  • Tiled Porch
  • Ledgestone Pillars either side of bag and paint
  • Caoba Garage door, front door stained same colour
  • Austral Freedom bricks
  • Colourbond Monument Roof
  • Surfmist eaves
  • Ironstone Gutters or Basalt
  • Plantation shutters
  • Nex15L Front Door (Wrong 1 in Picture) But stained same as Garage
And then the way it was Built.... 






1 comment:

  1. your blog was really helpful and house looks great!!. wonder what software did you use to draw facade with imaginary colors?

    ReplyDelete