Sunday 9 March 2014

Day 2 Of the Weekend!

Yes...... Back to the display villages to soak in the Designs and Features.
Each time I go I notice something new, and take a quick happy snap.

Visited Gregory Hills Milano Today, and Also the Kellyville Ridge Milano.
I have to admit, the 16m Milano has the bigger feel about it for sure over the 15m.

If only the budget allowed the extra 12k.

Here's my Son, Eyeing off the Children's activity with some other children playing at the Desk.


And yes, without a Doubt, going for the Cupboard to see what's in there...


The Black finish Splash-back with the dark benches, Most probably going for a Dark colour like this as well


Rippled tiles on the wall


Plantation Shutters - I so want these. Just need to get a quote.


More Shutters in the bathroom


No comments:

Post a Comment