Wednesday 7 May 2014

50 Million Phones calls and emails

What a Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phone calls to broker, Conveyancer, 2nd Broker for additional advise and the CBA bank.
Our Loan is sitting as a priority for review, apparently this can take up to 48hrs now.

We had an amendment go through on Monday which slowed the process down a little bit (Grunts)..... This sat with the bank for a full 5 Days before the amendment went back in, (*&^ me!).

So I got in contact with the Bank directly outside of the brokers to inform them of my situation, and to add notes so that they can see why this is so important to us right now. (Damn Call and Put option).

What happens after the Banks 48hrs is the file is then given to a 3rd Party for Valuation with a company called VALEX.

This can take another 48hrs or more before giving feedback to the bank.

So right now, I am sitting on a ticking time bomb with what available days I have, to give the vendor their 10% before next Wednesday, because honestly the vendor is in a RUSH to lock this in, otherwise they are going to increase my land value by up to $30,000 through the grape vine.

If we pull this off, and I am PRAYING this comes in By no later than Tuesday Afternoon next week, I'm going to have the biggest weight come off my shoulders!

I have to give a special thanks to Rebecca @ Two Red Shoes for her additional advise and help. If your looking for a Mortgage broker that is willing to go above and beyond to assist you in getting a Home Loan, you need to call this Lady. CALL 0404 494 929 




2 comments:

  1. Gotta love Rebecca, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have my beautiful home, she's a star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both awesome! Thanks Jeff, appreciate your comments so much - and you too Ms Betsy, I know who you are x

    ReplyDelete