Friday 23 May 2014

Interesting Feedback

We are working with a Landscape designer for our Estate submission, really cool Bloke. (Hi Jason)
He got in contact with us yesterday after speaking with The Vendor in regards to our Plan Submission.

The feedback he got was very interesting, Apparently we need a 1.5 Metre High Retaining wall.

So I sent him some photo's I had of our block, cause the information that he was given about how our block sits and where the angles/slopes are just didn't add up.

The feedback from him was that I was right, it looks nothing like what the The Vendor guy was saying.
So now I have another loose cannon shooting words of wisdom off, which = $$$.

The guy from The Vendor wants to meet on site to explain this to me, I hope he know's his shit and can back it up. Because what he is describing is a $10k to 14k Wall.

To top it off, he mentioned to our Landscape designer, that our floor plan with the Split level in it, will need to be reversed the other way. (Is this guy on FKN Drugs>?)

Looking forward to keeping you all updated on this next Exciting instalment of utter BS.


No comments:

Post a Comment