Wednesday 14 May 2014

Still no valuation given to bank!

How Amazing, still no Valuation passed across to the Bank, and to be honest I called Valex in relation to this, and the bank actually gave me their details to follow them up due to the urgency.

But all I got was a Totally rude and arrogant piece of you know what on the other end. Saying How dare I call them directly. So I mentioned that the people paying you to do this told me to call. All i got was tough Love and ZERO assistance, so I kept my cool and hung up.

They have had the information to complete the valuation since last Thursday, and they only just today put information in to process the valuation, giving them another 48HRS to hand to the bank.

(PATHETIC)

Thank God I have taken the risk to pay the 10% on the Land, cause If I waited for these Jokers, I'de be F(*&^ed right about now.

So I wait again, praying it's all good........

The amount of words I wanted to Unleash on this Lady was so called for, but I bit my tongue and said no worries, please attend as fast as you can. (Give her a bloody nose, and I'm sure my Valuation would never come across).

Wait till all this is settled, karma is a Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment