Thursday 15 May 2014

Today's Update!

Blow by Blow as it happens....... what else is a blog for!

So, Valuation was being worked on last night, however they didn't have a copy of our Land contract for the Valuer, WTF!

So i pushed many buttons first thing today and got this over to them, let's see what happens next in this department.

Next the Exchange documents have been sent to the wrong solicitor from the Builders Solicitor back to the Developers Solicitor, Instead of coming to my Solicitor.

So my Conveyancer is chasing this down as well to finish the exchange. (Brain going into Meltdown)

So right now, I have no idea if exchange has been totally finished and approved before the Expiry as of Yesterday, my Valuation to complete my Loan approval still has not come in, and I have deposited on the Land without 100% confirmation from all parties.

I'm ok if your ok is such a bad thought process right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment