Wednesday 30 April 2014

Another Day in Paradise!

My smooth sailing is hitting an interesting point where our conveyancer and Mcdonald Jones has left us in an interesting position.


Our block has a put and call option on it which expires on 30th April, but we got an extension to the 14th of May. (thank GOd)

If we don't exchange before then, the price of the land will go up apparently.
My delay was getting the front page land contract over to the bank which only happened on Monday. So I have roughly 9 working days to get the bank to do Valuation, and also approve a Deposit Bond of 10%.

I nearly died on the inside today due to this, but my Broker assures me everything should be ok.
Kinda feel a little annoyed I have been placed in this position where MJH loose the Put and Call on this block in 14 Days forcing me to move heaven and earth.

Damn House and Land Packages! LOL.

My fingers are crossed this passes without delay and we can exchange on the 14th, otherwise I think I'm going to be a little deflated.

2 comments:

  1. It's all such a rollercoaster hey!!! I hope it all works out :) by the way, I love reading your blog - it's very informative, and entertaining! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Nat84.

    It's the grey hairs that are freaking me out now due to this rollercoaster.

    ReplyDelete