Monday 14 April 2014

Thursday is the Day of Signing!

We have sent the draft copy of contract to our Solicitor and Conveyancer.
They will review and get back to me over the next few days to ensure everything is in order.

We have booked our signing of the Contract for this Thursday, fingers crossed the Solicitor doesn't find anything in the contract that will hold things up.

We have 2 small changes I have found that need to be addressed, basically small admin changes in numbering, not a deal breaker, but because I do contracts where I work, it's important to me to have each clause correct.



Once signed the real work begins, Bank valuation, Land Exchange, Draft Landscape Design and the surveys of the land.

If all the above checks the right boxes, Off to council and wait for the Land to register. Getting close now.


No comments:

Post a Comment