Wednesday 16 April 2014

Waiting on Feedback!

Well tomorrow is the big day to sign this contract, but I am still awaiting feedback from my Solicitor.
I know they have holidays atm due to Passover, but hopefully they can review and give me a call in the morning.

Fingers crossed.

Then It's Land Contract Exchange time and then........................................... I get some feedback from Voyager point in relation to Unconditional Approval, I think you are right.......

This go's to show how green I am as a First home Buyer!

Hi, I was reading home one forum. but i found very useful try to read as much as possible.
It caught my attention that you are starting your unconditional approval after your contract?. Maybe I am wrong, but don't you need your CDC/ DA approval for the unconditional approval?
Maybe, I am with the wrong bank lol.
Thanks for the feedback Voyager, it's appreciated!

Then it's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment