Friday 11 April 2014

Contract Emailed to me!

The contract was emailed across for me to look at over the weekend, then I head over to MJH next Tuesday to sign it away.

Noticed 1 error in the Schedule on Deposit, so will address that next week, however it does seem to fix itself in another clause later on, so a typo here for sure.

91 Pages to read through over the weekend, looks fairly standard and is a HIA Plain Language building Contract. However I will pass a copy over to my Conveyancer and Solicitor to review as well.

Some plan's are in there as well, with the changes for the Fire-place and Water point clearly noticeable, will look in more detail over these as well.


1 comment:

  1. 96 pages of contract sheet? but in our country, it is hardly 15 pages. so it can be easy to read and understand the contract.
    Best building contractors around chennai

    ReplyDelete